5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reprogram ANC Module?

Neglakayo

Reaction score
Is there a way/does the technology exist to reprogram the ANC module in these trucks to account for an aftermarket stereo/audio upgrade? I understand that for most upgrades the ANC module has to be bypassed or disconnected. Do not want to disconnect mine, but I do want better quality sound in my truck. I have the Alpine system. Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Thank you

GWillings

Reaction score
Ordered the ANC delete from LLJ Customs, however, it sat as waiting for USPS for pick up for 10 freaking days. This morning I contacted NET Audio, their ANC bypass is already on the way as they sent it out this morning with FEDEX. So I send a message to LLJ customs to just cancel the order as it sat waiting to be picked up for 10 days without them sending it out, so therefore I do not want their product now. When it arrives, I am going to mark it as Return To Sender, adn will not do business with them in the future what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online