5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement hood bezels?

L Curtis

Reaction score
I’m shocked that the aftermarket world has no replacement hood bezels for Rebel. Certainly not looking to make them functional however I would love to eliminate some louvers. Would be cool to see something else.

Attachments

• IMG_8355.jpeg
    IMG_8355.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 59

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmmm, never really thought about it but now that you mention it I would like some big openings to mimic the hellcat hoods.

CaliRebel

Reaction score
There is a local company near me that makes custom carbon fiber parts and i've been thinking about taking my vents to them to make carbon fiber replacements.
I've just been kind of sketched out to hear what crazy price they'll tell me LOL
It ain't gonna be cheap thats for sure.

L Curtis

Reaction score
There is a local company near me that makes custom carbon fiber parts and i've been thinking about taking my vents to them to make carbon fiber replacements.
I've just been kind of sketched out to hear what crazy price they'll tell me LOL
It ain't gonna be cheap thats for sure.
48 payments of $95.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online