5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote Start

bwmatthews

Reaction score
2019 Ram Limited, sometimes I can remote start from my phone sometimes not. Sirius says to have dealer check equipment because all their checks are good. Dealer unable to find anything wrong. Who has this problem and how did you fix it? Thank you in advance.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine worked as it should. This is my 3rd truck with it and I've tried it once on all 3. I never extend the trials that allow it so I don't bother to get used to it. I do use the remote start with the fob frequently. There were a couple of other threads that complained it took a long time for the truck to start.

Try the other options that it has. The lock, unlock and horn/lights and see if they work in the Uconnect app.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My app says “Connectivity Issue” and never works

Attachments

• 6A5D02DC-BFCC-42A1-8DA8-7B8300661DE0.png
    6A5D02DC-BFCC-42A1-8DA8-7B8300661DE0.png
    196 KB · Views: 21

Kstatecat

Reaction score
I have had my truck since the end of July. I have tried to get the app to work but all it says is no subscription. Sirius says activated. Mopar website says Sirius guardian inactive. I call Sirius they say problem with Mopar website. I chat with the mopar website people they say call Sirius. So I guess I will never have to worry about getting adicted to the Uconnect app stuff. :D

bwmatthews

Reaction score
Mine worked as it should. This is my 3rd truck with it and I've tried it once on all 3. I never extend the trials that allow it so I don't bother to get used to it. I do use the remote start with the fob frequently. There were a couple of other threads that complained it took a long time for the truck to start.

Try the other options that it has. The lock, unlock and horn/lights and see if they work in the Uconnect app.
I have had my truck since the end of July. I have tried to get the app to work but all it says is no subscription. Sirius says activated. Mopar website says Sirius guardian inactive. I call Sirius they say problem with Mopar website. I chat with the mopar website people they say call Sirius. So I guess I will never have to worry about getting adicted to the Uconnect app stuff. :D
I've tried all functions,the only thing that works consistently is the send and go. Kind of frustrating, hopefully it will work itself out. What version of uconnect do you have, mine is the blue u.

bwmatthews

Reaction score
I've tried all functions,the only thing that works consistently is the send and go. Kind of frustrating, hopefully it will work itself out. What version of uconnect do you have, mine is the blue u.
That's what I am told also. I know a few people are having issues with uconnect and they are told the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread