5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recon LED Hi/Low Beam Projector Headlights OLED DRL

Broly

Reaction score
Left for a bit you guys had me spending wayy too much money

recently I finally decided to upgrade my halogen headlights with the Recon LED Hi/Low Beam Projector Headlights OLED DRL Scanning Switchback LED Signals Smoked/Black.

install was pretty straight forward as there are tons of videos online. I took me about 4 hours start to finish.

i love the look and light output. Headlight feels OEM quality but only time will tell.

going to try to get a couple side by side comparison shots with my neighbors rebel.

I’ll keep you guys posted!

Attachments

• 4D8F606B-4A1A-4989-B051-9001C0D15F25.jpeg
    4D8F606B-4A1A-4989-B051-9001C0D15F25.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 119

Kyles

Reaction score

recently I finally decided to upgrade my halogen headlights with the Recon LED Hi/Low Beam Projector Headlights OLED DRL Scanning Switchback LED Signals Smoked/Black.

install was pretty straight forward as there are tons of videos online. I took me about 4 hours start to finish.

i love the look and light output. Headlight feels OEM quality but only time will tell.

going to try to get a couple side by side comparison shots with my neighbors rebel.

Have them on mine and very pleased with them

blckout

Reaction score

any more pics?

twil72

Reaction score
These are plug and play right? No issues with DRL? I just bought a set and going to put them on this weekend. I see only 2 plugs in the back so as long as they are plug and play should not be an issue. Watched multiple videos on how to take off the grill and stuff, Headlight Revolution on Youtube has the best video I think.

Do you have the side by side pictures like you said you were going to get?

Users who are viewing this thread