5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reclining Rear Seats

Donald22

Reaction score
Are the Reclining Rear Seats part of the Big Horn trim line or are they not available until you get to the Laramie or Limited trims?

Only available in the higher trims. You can add it yourself after.

Only available in the higher trims. You can add it yourself after.
Are there directions somewhere on how to add it "after" for the BigHorn? I have three little guys that would love this mod...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

They are not available on the Big Horn. They are also not standard in the Laramie but you can get them with certain packages. On the 2020 Laramie I used to own, I got them with the Sport Appearance Group package.

Are there directions somewhere on how to add it "after" for the BigHorn? I have three little guys that would love this mod...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
My daughter loves the new truck, hated the others before it, mostly due to the reclining back seats and the USB ports lol teens 🤷‍♀️

Well, they are pretty awesome. We call the back seat "the living room".
Lmao definitely fitting it’s huge especially after coming from a Silverado… I finally figured out how to use the underseat storage and that was just freed up more room

Lmao definitely fitting it’s huge especially after coming from a Silverado… I finally figured out how to use the underseat storage and that was just freed up more room
And don't forget about the "Ram Bins" under the mats...

And don't forget about the "Ram Bins" under the mats...
I actually have to block those out cause I’m currently obsessing over the lack of all weather mats that accommodate them… I have the weathertechs in the front but already returned two rear mats

I actually have to block those out cause I’m currently obsessing over the lack of all weather mats that accommodate them… I have the weathertechs in the front but already returned two rear mats
Yeah, the all-weather mat's gonna cover them up, but you just have to lift up the edge of the mat to access them. I have the Oedro mats from Amazon. They are equal in quality to Weathertech in my opinion.

That's the appeal of them for me though. I like that they're hidden by the floor mats. I have no issues with the Ram all-weather mats. They lift up even with the under-seat storage. I can see how that would get old if I accessed them all the time though. But I rarely get into them now. I keep stuff I use a lot in the rambox bins.

That's the appeal of them for me though. I like that they're hidden by the floor mats. I have no issues with the Ram all-weather mats. They lift up even with the under-seat storage. I can see how that would get old if I accessed them all the time though. But I rarely get into them now. I keep stuff I use a lot in the rambox bins.
I needed the extra bed space so no ram boxes for me… I don’t know if there’s something wrong with my Mopar store app thing but it shows delivery price is 3x whatever I want to order $500 for a rear Mat with the shipping lol

Yeah, the all-weather mat's gonna cover them up, but you just have to lift up the edge of the mat to access them. I have the Oedro mats from Amazon. They are equal in quality to Weathertech in my opinion.
WT’s were just too stiff I’ll check out oedro

WT’s were just too stiff I’ll check out oedro
Agree with you there. Weathertechs are pretty rigid. I think the Oedros are flexible enough, but like @mikeru82 I only access them a couple times a month maybe.

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 42
Agree with you there. Weathertechs are pretty rigid. I think the Oedros are flexible enough, but like @mikeru82 I only access them a couple times a month maybe.
I’ve been using them to store tools n wood wax I use when I deliver and install concealment furniture to clients I like that I can wash them out if need be rather than getting a mess elsewhere lol

I needed the extra bed space so no ram boxes for me… I don’t know if there’s something wrong with my Mopar store app thing but it shows delivery price is 3x whatever I want to order $500 for a rear Mat with the shipping lol
If you're wanting the Mopar all-weather floor mats you might want to check Amazon. They have them for a lot less than buying them direct from Mopar. Looks like the price went up about $5 since I bought them at the end of April, but still cheaper...

If you're wanting the Mopar all-weather floor mats you might want to check Amazon. They have them for a lot less than buying them direct from Mopar. Looks like the price went up about $5 since I bought them at the end of April, but still cheaper...
I didn’t even think to check Amazon for the Mopar ones thanks buzzkill

the factory mats in back come in two pieces and is nice for flexibility in cleaning them. I only keep my cleaning supplies in them. one side rags, one side sprays/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back