5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Night Lower Bumper

cnyram

Reaction score
In case anyone was waiting for the 2020 parts diagrams to get a black lower "bumper" splash shield that comes on the Rebel Night edition, you may be out of luck. The part number is 5ZB47GXHAA. My local dealer said it was in his system as black, but list was over $300. Searching online, a place called Wheelers Fleet came up with a price of $220 or so with possible free shipping. I contacted them by phone to confirm it would be the "Night" black one, and they subsequently checked with their vendor and said that part was being sold just primered. Which makes sense as the regular billet silver one lists for a hundred dollars more. I already have a quote of $150 for texture powder coating mine, so it's not worth it to me to pay to paint a new one, but I thought I would post this up in case anyone else had been thinking about buying the Night edition one when it was available..

Users who are viewing this thread