5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel interior care

RebelJC

Reaction score
It seems like just about everything is leather or soft touch material throughout the entire Cab. I've always used Adams leather care for my wife's leather seats, but what about all the other stuff? What are you guys using?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It seems like just about everything is leather or soft touch material throughout the entire Cab. I've always used Adams leather care for my wife's leather seats, but what about all the other stuff? What are you guys using?
I just use armour all on the dash and door trim but I’ve seen a lot of people using 303 .

KCViper

Reaction score
Fellow Adams user here as well. I like their products and the leather care can be applied on all the interior trim (plastic, vinyl and leather) inside the cabin! SPF 65 and smells like leather!! I've heard good things about 303......it's nice to have choices! 😁

Jeeper

Reaction score
I have used this on all interior surfaces and their leather cleaner/conditioner on the leather seat surface. Works well!
667cec770710aaf9f83a6baee87feef0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

RebelJC

Reaction score
Fellow Adams user here as well. I like their products and the leather care can be applied on all the interior trim (plastic, vinyl and leather) inside the cabin! SPF 65 and smells like leather!! I've heard good things about 303......it's nice to have choices! 😁
I definitely have a lot of adams products around the house. But I'm for sure going to try a few different ones and see what works best for me.

Sherran

Reaction score
I use 303 for almost everything interior and all of my exterior plastic trims. I've just ordered my second bottle. Very pleased with it and have/would recommend to anyone.

I used it as a tire dresser for awhile but I honestly wasn't happy with how often I'd have to apply it. I've gone to Chemical Guys VRP for that which lasts almost two weeks compared to a few days with 303.

Users who are viewing this thread