5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Exhaust Video and Pics

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I took the time to take some pics here in Los Angeles and did a little video of the exhuast sound as well. Has a bit of ambient noise from the interstates but that's Los Angeles for you lol.

IMG_20191006_183956_383.jpg IMG_20191006_183956_385.jpg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I like that you’ve added graphics to break up the exterior. :)

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Awesome, love the graphics. Your setup is pretty much what I plan on doing when I grow up :)

Essentially the RL 2" with UCA, 18" Methods on KO2s, though I plan on 33.6" tires instead. After seeing how the -12 offset looks on your truck, I definitely think that's the way I'll go.

I got the Flowmaster Outlaw on my truck, but your Flowmaster Super 10 sounds even more aggressive, sounds awesome!

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome, love the graphics. Your setup is pretty much what I plan on doing when I grow up :)

Essentially the RL 2" with UCA, 18" Methods on KO2s, though I plan on 33.6" tires instead. After seeing how the -12 offset looks on your truck, I definitely think that's the way I'll go.

I got the Flowmaster Outlaw on my truck, but your Flowmaster Super 10 sounds even more aggressive, sounds awesome!
Thanks man and the -12mm offset is required according to the techs at method for brake clearance

shakenblake88

Reaction score
It's pretty much custom made. I showed my guy a picture and designed his own with little tweaks here and there. Made by "House of Stickers" in Gardena, California
Appreciate the reply back. Been looking for a decal to customize and love the one you have!

Users who are viewing this thread