5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel dual exhaust rear bumper?

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I can't really tell looking at pictures but the 5.7 Rebel bumpers have provisions for the dual exhaust while the 3.6 does not. My question is would I need to replace the whole bumper assembly or just the lower trim pieces where the backup sensors are? Either way I couldnt see on the parts lists online which bumpers/lower trim apply to the Rebel.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Are you trying to add dual exhaust to a 3.6L? If so here is a close up of the Rebel dual exhaust bumper. The bumper is molded for the dual exhaust and so are the sensor trim.
IMG_20200219_122456.jpg

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you trying to add dual exhaust to a 3.6L? If so here is a close up of the Rebel dual exhaust bumper. The bumper is molded for the dual exhaust and so are the sensor trim.
View attachment 47101
That would be the case. Might have to wait and find someone who upgrades to an offroad bumper since the whole bumper isnt cheap. Although looking at it I could probably get away with just the sensor trim at the end of the day given the amount of room there is between the bumper and the exhaust tip.

too.many.tacos

Reaction score
That would be the case. Might have to wait and find someone who upgrades to an offroad bumper since the whole bumper isnt cheap. Although looking at it I could probably get away with just the sensor trim at the end of the day given the amount of room there is between the bumper and the exhaust tip.

what bumper do you have now? I am looking for a bumper without the exhaust ports.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know you changed your mind on the engine choices, but just a note, both the V6 & V8 RAMs are actually single exhaust systems.

The Hemi's "dual" system is just extra piping and resonators just past the single muffler, its pretty much for cosmetics.

Users who are viewing this thread