5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 6 Inch Lift Question

Mikejones11

Reaction score
To start yes I did do a search and could not find the answers i wanted. From what I understand is the rebel is 1 inch taller than the standard 1500 4x4 due to its springs.

1. So when you order a lift kit are the lift numbers posted based on a standard 1500? I.e a rebel will get 1 inch less of lift?
2. If you order a lift kit that adds the spacers on the coil spring and strut will you get the full 6 inch lift?
3. Need feedback as I am looking at these 3 kits, I want to run 37x12.5x20, going to order either 20x9 or 20x10's
A. RC standard 6 inch strut spacer lift
B. RC upgrade 6 inch lift with replacement struts and rear coil springs (not the coil over option)
C. Zone 6 inch lift with Fox rear shock upgrade.

mom bouchard

Reaction score
Rendu la moi aussi. rebel 2020 et 21 different de 2019. réponse direct Zone 6po. mon dit fin février 2021 leur kit va s'adapter pour 2020. spacer coil avant 6po. mais si tu pose pas le prélod dans le ressor 1/2 po. de moin.et arrière 5po nouveau ressor. Bon pour rebel 2020. oter le kit 3.5 po de ready lift .cardan trop d'angle et pas asser de suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread