5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Track Bar Adjustment - Suspension Lean

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have a link for those 1/2” spacers?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So after a month of having the 1/2" spacer in I have not noticed any adverse effects. Measurements are equal on both sides give or take 1/8". I have decided I'm not going to put in a larger spacer up front as 1" of rake is not too noticeable, and with the higher stance overall I think it looks good.

Front: 39.5"
Rear: 40.5"

Attachments

• Truck_Rake.jpg
    Truck_Rake.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 37

Bassinb

Reaction score
So after a month of having the 1/2" spacer in I have not noticed any adverse effects. Measurements are equal on both sides give or take 1/8". I have decided I'm not going to put in a larger spacer up front as 1" of rake is not too noticeable, and with the higher stance overall I think it looks good.

Front: 39.5"
Rear: 40.5"

It looks good(y) What percent and brand of window tint do you have?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It looks good(y) What percent and brand of window tint do you have?
Llumar Pinnacle series 15% on the front windows, 35% on sunroof, Llumar Air series 80% on windshield. Cut the temp changes in the cab by a significant margin.

Bassinb

Reaction score
Llumar Pinnacle series 15% on the front windows, 35% on sunroof, Llumar Air series 80% on windshield. Cut the temp changes in the cab by a significant margin.

Awesome thanks. It also looks to match the rear windows almost perfectly.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought they'd be too dark, but typically with the fronts you need them a little darker because you have so much light coming in through the windshield. As far as looking out from inside the fronts are definitely darker than the OEM rear tint.

Users who are viewing this thread