5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Spat Clips & Fasteners

ms2019

Reaction score
Can anyone help me identify the right part numbers for the white clips for the rear spats?

Thanks!

20210328-ram-clips.jpg

Dj91

Reaction score
Can anyone help me identify the right part numbers for the white clips for the rear spats?

Thanks!

View attachment 88911
Did you ever get a reply or find a part number for the rear spat clips? Mine just broke and when I ordered the new spat (part #68307197AB which is a replacement for AA). Anyway, the new spat has a different rear mounting piece that doesn't fit on my 2019 Rebel. So now I'm looking to find those white spat clips.

MoreOvalteenPlz

Reaction score
Did you ever get a reply or find a part number for the rear spat clips? Mine just broke and when I ordered the new spat (part #68307197AB which is a replacement for AA). Anyway, the new spat has a different rear mounting piece that doesn't fit on my 2019 Rebel. So now I'm looking to find those white spat clips.

Check out this thread. Post #7 was my experience replacing the rear clips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread