5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Seats on the 2019 Laramie

MJTNRam

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time figuring out what I can do with the rear seats on my 2019 Laramie with the leather/suede seats. The seats are on tracks and the bottoms easily fold up using the center bottom lever release, but that's the only control I can figure out. Is there any way to make the seat backs lower or recline or to slide the seats on the tracks in any way? I can't find any other levers to control these seats. Also, there are three loop straps on the top back wall behind the seatbacks, but I can't for the life of me figure out what purpose they serve. Any help?

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time figuring out what I can do with the rear seats on my 2019 Laramie with the leather/suede seats. The seats are on tracks and the bottoms easily fold up using the center bottom lever release, but that's the only control I can figure out. Is there any way to make the seat backs lower or recline or to slide the seats on the tracks in any way? I can't find any other levers to control these seats. Also, there are three loop straps on the top back wall behind the seatbacks, but I can't for the life of me figure out what purpose they serve. Any help?
Some models do have reclining rear seats and some have modified their seats to recline. It's on the 5th generation forum somewhere. I do not think the Laramie comes with reclining rear seats.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the Laramie was available with reclining rear seats. The 2020 Laramie I used to own had them. They came as part of the Sport Appearance Package for 2020. Your window sticker should list them if you have them, or check your build sheet.

1723672557072.png

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sit in the seat, press the lever and slide your butt forward. That's the easiest way I've found to get them to recline.

Users who are viewing this thread