5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Seat Media Hub

ivon1877

Reaction score
Has anyone put the media hub in the back of the console on a tradesman model? Is the wiring harness under the jump seat?
I just have an empty pocket back there and no where for the kids to hook up to. I want to just swap the little pocket out for this piece if its possible. I would love to swap to the console but I just cant afford it.

Attachments

• center console.jpg
    center console.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 76

Curlymurt

Reaction score
I bought two outlets and the 400w inverter for my big horn, so I'll find out soon enough if it's a plug and play. I didn't know the usb/usb-c piece existed, but that would be nice to have as well. I may look into that. Will try to follow-up when I dig into it, which won't be for another couple of weeks.

azram520

Reaction score
Has anyone put the media hub in the back of the console on a tradesman model? Is the wiring harness under the jump seat?
I just have an empty pocket back there and no where for the kids to hook up to. I want to just swap the little pocket out for this piece if its possible. I would love to swap to the console but I just cant afford it.
I just recently found this out, but the cup holder has those slits in it at either side so it can hold a tablet (IPad) perfectly. I was searching for review entertainment and ended up just rolling with that ipad on road trips. I plug it into the usb and teather to my phone, for netflix etc on the go.

Curlymurt

Reaction score
I forgot to follow up. I definitely didn't find success. Not surprisingly, the main wiring harness is different between the different equipment groups. I do not have anywhere to simply plug and play with the inverter.

Users who are viewing this thread