5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear cab/bed damage from concrete pole

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Long story short- don't let anyone else ever drive your truck.

It's a large dent on the rear of the cab, the lower (black) portion of the bed in front of the tire, and also the fender flare. The door is mostly just a bit of paint transfer I think.

Anyone else ever have damage in this spot, or anyone familiar with bodywork in general that can elaborate on how bad this is or what the repair process would be like?

I'm going to the body shop monday, but figured I'd ask around here first to satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks for any input.

Attachments

• 20221029_120256.jpg
    20221029_120256.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 50

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lmao i’m currently rocking that same dent and more from some assh**e that hit my truck in the hotel parking lot of course didn’t stick around.

If the paints not cracked might be worth having a experience paintless dent removal person tackle it. I acquired with one when i couldn’t get into a bodyshop where i was working out of state but one shop wanted to drill into the door sill and plug the holes to gain access which is not happening, the other shop was confident it could be pulled with glue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread