5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear armrest console hitting seat?

RodRow

Reaction score
So, here’s my question to all those with 5th gens with reclining rear seats:
Does your armrest/cup holder/console in the rear travel all the way down until the headrest hits and rests on the seat?

Mine does and it makes the cup holders tilt too far forward so that drinks aren’t even close to level. This creates a spill issue. And I’ve even leveled the truck!

RodRow

Reaction score
Thank you for that. Mine seems to tilt forward more. It’s very noticeable how out of level it is with a full Yeti cup. :(

RodRow

Reaction score
I dont have that issue because i dont let anyone eat or drink in my drink. Especially kids and women.
I don’t let them types even get in my RMC (rolling man cave)!
However, since I’ll have to live in this thing soon (heck that’s where all my money is now), it’s important for it not to spill while I’m napping.

Reaction score
I don’t let them types even get in my RMC (rolling man cave)!
However, since I’ll have to live in this thing soon (heck that’s where all my money is now), it’s important for it not to spill while I’m napping.

Not that this is a real solution, but does it get better when you recline the seat?

Users who are viewing this thread