5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real Truck hooked me up !

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just wanted to put a shout out to Amber at Real truck. I just got off the phone with her after chatting back and forth this morning about a tonnue cover for my new Ram.
She gave me a great discount for being a member on these forum's and was very helpful. thank you Amber, I know your here somewhere!
If you need truck accessories get in touch with her right here in the boards.

I went with the Gator Trio Hard trifold, it had good reviews for water tightness and I wanted one that sits on top of the bedsides not in a channel.
I also got the pace Edwards tailgate seal kit.
Your thoughts on the tailgate seal kit? On my list, but I haven't bought one yet.

Glad you had a good experience with customer service. My dealings with Real Truck 4 yrs ago was a nightmare, ordered running boards, weathertech floor mats and vent visors. Running boards came with brackets to mount only on the drivers side, took two different deliveries to get the correct brackets for passenger side. Floor mats...ordered front and rear.....sent two pairs of fronts. The back and forth with customer service was awful.....send us pictures, multiple times. Days to respond to emails, days to respond to voicemail. In the end they made it right but 5 weeks from ordering to actually having the correct items was maddening.

Your thoughts on the tailgate seal kit? On my list, but I haven't bought one yet.
I have looked at several different ones and Realtruck has 3 different ones I went with the one I got the pace Edward’s because of the reviews saying that it has the good adhesive tape that stays put. Honestly haven’t used one before on my other trucks but I’m looking to keep it as damp free as so can on this truck plus keep some of the dust out from the limestone at work. So I thought what heck I will try one. My last truck had a lid that fit in a channel That thing was terrible for keeping water out. It was a GM part never liked it.

Glad you had a good experience with customer service. My dealings with Real Truck 4 yrs ago was a nightmare, ordered running boards, weathertech floor mats and vent visors. Running boards came with brackets to mount only on the drivers side, took two different deliveries to get the correct brackets for passenger side. Floor mats...ordered front and rear.....sent two pairs of fronts. The back and forth with customer service was awful.....send us pictures, multiple times. Days to respond to emails, days to respond to voicemail. In the end they made it right but 5 weeks from ordering to actually having the correct items was maddening.
I had a similar experience with American trucks I refuse to buy anything from them. I had purchased from real truck before this a couple times and had no problems. Customers service was excellent yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back