5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReadyLift 3.5 SST for sale

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Readylift 3.5 SST kit for sale with 3K miles on it. If anyone is interested DM me.

Time for the BDS :D

NHjake98

Reaction score
Just curious why you are switching? I have been going back and forth myself on which on the get RL 3.5 or BDS.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just curious why you are switching? I have been going back and forth myself on which on the get RL 3.5 or BDS.
The only reason I put the SST kit on my truck was because it was the only thing out when I purchased my truck last spring that could accommodate larger tires. If you primarily stick to pavement it’s OK but I just would like to have the added performance and the proper geometry for my suspension.

Plus they have your back if the dealership gives you any issues.

NHjake98

Reaction score
The only reason I put the SST kit on my truck was because it was the only thing out when I purchased my truck last spring that could accommodate larger tires. If you primarily stick to pavement it’s OK but I just would like to have the added performance and the proper geometry for my suspension.

Plus they have your back if the dealership gives you any issues.
Thank you!

Dank

Reaction score
What are u asking for it paulD?

Users who are viewing this thread