5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readylift 2" leveling kit

belizondo09

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I purchased a 2" leveling kit from Readylift for my 2020 Ram Rebel back in January of this year, got it installed February and this past week started hearing a knocking/clunking noise best I can describe it. I had it looked at an was told it was the upper ball joints. When I look at the upper control arm I can see grease over the control arm from where the upper ball joint is at. I am wondering if anyone has had this issue specially since I have only had them installed for 3-4 months.

thanks!

GARebel19

Reaction score
I've never heard of this issue. I've had the same kit installed for 2 years with no problems. Readylift does have a good warranty I would take pictures and reach out to them.

Nels

Reaction score
I've had this kit in my 2019 Laramie for year and a half 25,000 miles. No problems with the ball joints, but dealer did replace front sway bar links when still under warranty. They said "we won't tell them about the leveling kit", which leads me to think that they thought the leveling kit was what caused the links to fail.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They tear the ball joint boot when they were separating it from the spindle? Very easy to do if you're not paying attention.

nafoo

Reaction score
I bought aftermarket sway bar endlinks when the stock endlinks failed

Users who are viewing this thread