5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready lift 3.5 tire options

610SRTGang

Reaction score
Hey everyone this is my first post.

My scenario:
I am looking at potentially doing the ReadyLift 3.5 lift kit on my 2022 Ram 1500 BigHorn Cc Night edition 6 foot 4 bed.

But I am keeping the stock 20inch night edition wheel. And looking to run bf Goodrich K02.

Ready lift mentions tire sizes for 0 or 18 offset. But I believe mine is +19.1(let me know if that is correct).

The installation instructions mention no wider than an 11.5 tire on a stock rim(but not which size stock rim).

I called ready lift and they said they don’t know and to talk to a tire and wheel fitment company.

A local company that installs this kit said I “should be fine” with a 295/65r20 bit they are 11.8 wide.
The 285/65r20 is 11.5 wide but $30/tire more. The “should be fine” does not inspire confidence.

Looking for some input/info that anybody has on this. Greatly appreciated everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread