5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready lift 3.5 sst vibration

Rookie2332

Reaction score
With 2019-2020 truck. Has anyone experienced the shutter in 4H that was notorious in the previous gen when lifted.

Ranger482

Reaction score
I haven't, but have not run in 4H for any prolonged period yet. I'm sure I'll get the chance in the next few months, although I generally only run in 4 Auto unless it gets really gnarly and if its that bad, speed is usually limited.

clazer

Reaction score
Was the old issue specific to sst or just the height? No issues in 4high or low for me and I’ve used it a decent amount up to probably 30mph- it’s a Rebel so it’s not the auto setup.

Makenlegs

Reaction score
I was just searching for this before lifting mine. I had a 2013 Laramie 4x4 crewcab with a 6-in fabtech lift. I had an immediate vibration in 4-high and auto 4 that I thought was specific to my truck... obviously not. I assumed it was a FDL angle issue. But I really don't know. Has anyone else experienced this with the 2-3.5inch level/lift kits?

Users who are viewing this thread