5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RC 6 inch spacer kit

Chrisneo1

Reaction score
What’s going on everybody. I’m new here. Curious if anyone has purchased a truck or knows anything about Krietz Customs in Maryland? Looking at buying a truck from them that has the RC 6 inch spacer lift kit. Anybody have experience with them or that kit? 2020 Ram 1500 Crew. Thank you

mplaramie

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Krietz Customs but do know a little about RC. They are on a lot of trucks because they have lower price point than other lifts. Some people like RC because they ONLY drive on pavement and want the look on a budget. There are much better options out there but if it was installed correctly and not beat on, you should be ok.

One thing to ask is when the kit was installed. RC has had better quality recently so if it is a newer kit, that's a plus. Good luck!

Chrisneo1

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Krietz Customs but do know a little about RC. They are on a lot of trucks because they have lower price point than other lifts. Some people like RC because they ONLY drive on pavement and want the look on a budget. There are much better options out there but if it was installed correctly and not beat on, you should be ok.

One thing to ask is when the kit was installed. RC has had better quality recently so if it is a newer kit, that's a plus. Good luck!
I’ve been doing some reading and have definitely seen what you are saying in regards to “look on a budget”. The kit was installed in 2021 so I guess that’s fairly recent. Thank you for the reply

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
from my experience as a tech and outfitter, people who go about finding the most "economical option" possible tend to not take good care on their stuff like skipping or delaying maintenance schedule. A 6" RC spacer lift? I'd run not walk away from it... that's a double whammy in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread