5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RC 3-3.5" lift Upper Control Arms

Blackmer18

Reaction score
Looking for clarification or experience.....

I have a 2022 Rebel and ordered a 2.5 Motofab leveling kit. I want to put different UCAs on as well to help with geometry. I almost pulled the trigger on the RC UCAs but they say for 3-3.5" of lift...reached out to RC and they said they didn't have anything that would work with my 2.5" level....

Has anyone ran those UCAs with a 2.5" leveling kit on a Rebel or ORP 1500?

These are the UCAs https://www.roughcountry.com/dodge-forged-aluminum-upper-control-arms-31402.html

U

User_34235

Some people on here have used the Ready Lift 2" leveling kit (see below). If you do a search on Tire Rack you can get the kit for $407 with the UCA's and the leveling kit. Just throwing that out there.

Blackmer18

Reaction score
Thanks, was hoping the RC UCAs would.have better angles for the 1" Rebel suspensions and 2.5" leveling kit. I'm afraid 2" won't get me level and will still give me a rake that I hate and I don't tow very often

U

User_34235

Makes sense. Sorry I couldnt be more help but I am sure you will get your answer soon enough as changing out the UCA's is common on here.

397STROKER

Reaction score
If you already have the ORP and are looking to add another 2.5" for a total of 3.5" over a stock truck they should work fine. I have the ORP front spring on Bilstein 5100s set on 4. which provides 1.5" additional lift plus a 1/2" top spacer for 3" total and I have the RC UCAs. The angle is great. The 3-3.5" listed by RC is from a stock truck height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/