5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random thread/post dumpster fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
but moderators can edit them

isn't that what report link is for

That is true, mods can edit the thread title. As can the member that created the thread.

In the interest of promoting a more self-policing membership, and leaving the mods to deal with more important matters than correcting typos and spelling mistakes, the report may be rejected.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
That is true, mods can edit the thread title. As can the member that created the thread.

In the interest of promoting a more self-policing membership, and leaving the mods to deal with more important matters than correcting typos and spelling mistakes, the report may be rejected.
maybe I should be a moderator
I would not mind correcting these things and I would not make snide remarks when someone reported something
lots of members do not know how to work a forum.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would not mind correcting these things and I would not make snide remarks when someone reported something
Personally I would rather see the moderators correct an obvious spelling error in a subject line than censor free speech or move a post they don’t agree with. Who moderates the moderators?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I thought you already were 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread