5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramcharger cell phone charger

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't have one yet, but I'm thinking of getting one. And yes, I know there are alternatives and other ways to accomplish this.

What I'm wondering is if it would work with my phone sitting up right. Right now my phone does not sit back against the pad on the bottom. The top actually touches the bezel above. I didn't know if the charging pad stuck out further. The other option would be to put my phone in sideways.

Cajun_

Reaction score
Charger will work with my s21 ultra but it's a complete pain to get the phone In there under the trailer brake controller. Iphones should be better since they are shorter.

vincentw56

Reaction score
Charger will work with my s21 ultra but it's a complete pain to get the phone In there under the trailer brake controller. Iphones should be better since they are shorter.
I should have put that I have an S20 Ultra. Mine hits the brake controller. Probably because of the case.

Cajun_

Reaction score
I should have put that I have an S20 Ultra. Mine hits the brake controller. Probably because of the case.
I need to remove mine from the case to get it to fit. Which is also the case to get the charger to work as well.

vincentw56

Reaction score
I need to remove mine from the case to get it to fit. Which is also the case to get the charger to work as well.
Well, I guess I might look at an alternative then.

Users who are viewing this thread