5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramboxes?

tdager

Reaction score
Does anyone think they will offer Ramboxes for the TRX? That is one thing I am not going to give up.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything official, but I just can't imagine them bothering with it. They can sell every TRX they make at full MSRP or higher, and the TRX's fenders are totally different than the standard trucks. Plus, they need all the room they can possibly get inside the fenders, for tire size and suspension travel. Just my guess, I have no inside info.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I agree with what go-Ram said above. I loved the Ramboxes I had in my 2019 Longhorn and was hesitant to give them up at first for a TRX. However once I saw a TRX in person and test drove one, it was bye, bye Ramboxes! I have owned my TRX for one month and am sooo happy I bought it. I absolutely love this truck and look forward to driving it every chance I get. If you have a chance to get one at MSRP, do it! I refused to pay above MSRP and eventually found a few for sale at that price. Beware there are a lot of dealers trying to gouge on price but good dealers are out there.

Users who are viewing this thread