5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox Bed Divider malfunction

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm brand new to the site. Just acquired a '22 Ram 1500 Ltd Night Edition and couldn't be happier. I took the hit and purchased the ram box bed divider (as it no longer comes with purchase of the vehicle.) Anyway, the divider doesn't have an actual key lock, just the lever to turn up or down to "lock" or "unlock" position. My son turned to the "lock" position the opposite way and now it's completely stuck in the locked position and I cannot turn the lever to unlock to move. Any advice or solution if anyone's run into this issue, would be greatly appreciated!!

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's in place of the key tumbler?

The key tumbler is usually held in place with a hex set screw on the side of the handle, perhaps try to remove the set screw and remove what's in place of the tumbler. Perhaps it's causing the handle to lock. Just a guess

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thanks for that! Not sure what I’d did exactly, but I started loosening all the screws around the sides and was able to turn the lever. Problem solved. Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread