5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox Bed Covers

JoeG724

Reaction score
I know this has been talked about but, what’s the best cover for the money? Really tossed between a lo pro roll up cover or an expansive hard cover.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just find it hard to spend $1000 on a cover. I'm considering making my own out of PVC board. 8' Sheets are $50. Cuts like butter, coat it in a few coats of thinned rustoleum paint with something for texture and it lasts forever. We use it to build dog agility equipment.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know this has been talked about but, what’s the best cover for the money? Really tossed between a lo pro roll up cover or an expansive hard cover.
It really depends on your needs, if you need to keep valuables secured than go with a hard cover that can lock. If your like me that just needs to keep stuff out of sight or dry and not worried about theft save some money and go with a roll up.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

myles

Reaction score
I went with truxedo soft roll up, only cost about $500 and sticks up about 3/4 of an inch, looks very nice too.

JoeG724

Reaction score
I went with truxedo soft roll up, only cost about $500 and sticks up about 3/4 of an inch, looks very nice too.
Can you snap some pics? That’s the one I am thinking of

JoeG724

Reaction score
It really depends on your needs, if you need to keep valuables secured than go with a hard cover that can lock. If your like me that just needs to keep stuff out of sight or dry and not worried about theft save some money and go with a roll up.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
Yea I really don’t keep anything of value in the back, more or less exactly what you said you do

Users who are viewing this thread