5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Website UPDATED With 2021's ALL Trims + Rebates ARE Listed

OldCheyenne

Reaction score
The must have deleted them today. Yesterday I was able to access them from my PC ad did several build comparison against 2020 window stickers of trucks I am looking at. Looks like the limited went up about 500, but the Hemi w/o eTorque is now the standard engine. V6 no longer available.

Also was able to download a real nice comparison table that is 12 pages and lists every option and standard features on all the 1500 models. Does not list the price of each option, but at least you can see what's available on all the models. I'll try and attach the pdf file.....

Attachments

• 2021_RAM_1500_FA.pdf
    193.1 KB · Views: 38

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
They Are Gone! Stupid in my view. As i ordered my 2021, I was only looking forward to see the interior shot of how the new trailer backing assist fits into the dash. Lucky I was able to see before they took it down.

m1lkman

Reaction score
Too bad they didn't update the Canadian site at the same time.
Totally agree!!! We are always waiting in our igloos wishing we could order our new sleighs for our dogs... sign ;)

I just checked again now and nothing yet for the Canadian site...

Users who are viewing this thread