5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram TRX Rescues 4th Gen Ram 1500 In Mud

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Son and his buddies got stuck to the frame in a 2018 Ram 1500 while out hunting. We used find my iphone to get back to them. I will post a few videos and photos as I get them. I was more focussed on getting back to them without getting stuck or crashing. lol. The mud was super slick and deep in some areas. In the video of us pulling them out, it looks super easy but they were buried enough that is broke a 3" strap on the first attempt. 702 horsepower does come in handy.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And the most fun is getting all the mud cleaned off.

Doesn't look like the 4th gen had the right tires for playing in the mud

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice to see someone actually using a truck as intended.😎

So how did the interiors hold up? Somebody had to get back in after all that mess.😲

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Nice to see someone actually using a truck as intended.😎

So how did the interiors hold up? Somebody had to get back in after all that mess.😲
I made them do all of the crawling abound in the mud. I didn’t get muddy (except my boots) until I got home and started pressure washing. Luckily there was a stock tank close by that was overflowing with water and they were all able to clean up at that tank so their interior stayed pretty decent as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/