5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Truck Month Incentives?? (Feb/March...perhaps April)

KCViper

Reaction score
First time Ram buyer. Ordered my truck on 1/22 and am trying to get some idea (no guarantees I know) of what to expect of Truck month incentives (Feb/March). For those long time owners, what have you seen for incentives during Feb/March and perhaps April (assuming April is less then Feb/March??) Thanks much!

KCViper

Reaction score
Bump. Anyone? Looking for thoughts on historical March incentives.

redneck

Reaction score
i doubt you will get your truck in feb so mabey march- april the only thing i have seen this year has been on the bighorn no other models. i hear people talk of pop up bonous cash but i have no idea how to get that

RedRaider91

Reaction score
Currently for month of February Ram is doing Presidents Day sales till March 1st.
0% for 72 months on most if not all 1500 models. Then there’s some cash incentives but I think they vary per model. March is Ram Truck month but not sure what they will offer during that time

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Currently for month of February Ram is doing Presidents Day sales till March 1st.
0% for 72 months on most if not all 1500 models. Then there’s some cash incentives but I think they vary per model. March is Ram Truck month but not sure what they will offer during that time

Do you think the March offers would apply to vehicles ordered in March but not received in March?

redneck

Reaction score
yes you can take the incentives that are available at time you order or the month you take delivery what ever is better

redneck

Reaction score
they call it sold order protection locking you in on the incentives at the date you give a deposit

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Last year truck month ran Jan through March, I doubt there will be a truck month this year

U

User_3336

You can't predict incentives and rebates. Sometimes dealers never know then until the day they hit.

redneck

Reaction score
exactly! incentive lady said wait till the 3 day of the new month as sometimes they are late to upload the new incentives

RedRaider91

Reaction score
Last year truck month ran Jan through March, I doubt there will be a truck month this year
Why would you doubt there would be a truck month this year? I’m hoping there’s some kind of incentive in March as I plan on buying in March, but I won’t if there is no incentive or rebate.

river rat

Reaction score
Bought mine last year during truck month. IIRC, the factory incentives where something like 6500 off plus any dealer discounts.

KCViper

Reaction score
Thanks for all the reply's. Looks like my truck will arrive during March, so will just see what incentives are available when it comes in. I'm locked into pricing currently and can only improve based upon current incentives when truck arrives.

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Why would you doubt there would be a truck month this year? I’m hoping there’s some kind of incentive in March as I plan on buying in March, but I won’t if there is no incentive or rebate.
Pandemic problems, most recently a computer chip shortage that may lead to truck shortages. Supply vs demand. March is only a few days away, hopefully incentives will get better.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Doubt there will be any available for the Launch Edition TRX I ordered that's being built next week. But, here's too hoping!!!???

U

User_3336

Doubt there will be any available for the Launch Edition TRX I ordered that's being built next week. But, here's too hoping!!!???
you will NOT see any incentives on a specialty vehicle like a TRX!!!! As a matter of fact, you might find some hefty dealer MARKUPS!

the RAPTOR never had any rebates, and dealers marked them as much as $6,000 here.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you will NOT see any incentives on a specialty vehicle like a TRX!!!! As a matter of fact, you might find some hefty dealer MARKUPS!

the RAPTOR never had any rebates, and dealers marked them as much as $6,000 here.
No markup. Got my deposit in at MSRP

RedRaider91

Reaction score
Well it’s March 1st...fingers crossed for some deals and incentives!

KCViper

Reaction score
Should know March incentives in the next day or two.....

Users who are viewing this thread