5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Toolbox App

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone using the Ram Toolbox App for Android? It's basically the same as I had for my Jeep and has limited functionality, but I liked having the digital manual accessible through it.

But, with the Ram, I just get an error every time I try to open the manual. It says the file is corrupt. I have reinstalled the app but that didn't help.

Yes, I just tried it and it works fine. The digital manual is a PDF so it will download it to your phone and open it wth a PDF reader. That is probably where you are having issues.

Yes, I just tried it and it works fine. The digital manual is a PDF so it will download it to your phone and open it wth a PDF reader. That is probably where you are having issues.
Thanks, I found it on my phone, but I still can't open it from within the app. Wonder if there's a way to add a link to it on my phone's home screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back