5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Rebel - ReadyLift 2" Level Kit

LincolnSixAlpha

Reaction score
I know suspension questions are simply beat to death on forums, so I apologize in advance for my questions. None the less, I have a 2020 Ram Rebel, and I'd like to level the front end. My end goals, are to simply lift the front to be mostly level with the rear, and larger tire size at this time is not a consideration of mine as I'd rather retain ride quality. Coming from a JLUR with 35" KM3's, this truck drives and feels like a dream on the highway. I don't want to lose that! Looking underneath, I noticed a serious lack of skid plate protection for the front cross member, so I'll address that if I can separate. For now, just interested in a leveling kit.

I'm interested in feedback regarding leveling kits. From what I can find, it appears that the 2" ReadyLift kit will apply to the Ram Rebel. I'm OK with the 2" spacer lift, as I understand that a 2.5" spacer is really needed to level out, I'll take a little rake. However I'm curious if anyone has lifted their rebel with this kit, and if so, how is the ride quality, and drivability of the truck after the lift?

I also plan on loading the truck up with about 1100lbs (camper) and traveling with it, so I'm curious if the rear suspension will squat with the load, and then project the headlights up too high assuming the level kit is installed. I simply just don't have any recent experience from which to draw from in this situation.

It seems that Teraflex has a leveling kit for the previous generation Ram's, is there any feedback, or knowledge if they plan on introducing this for the 2019+ series RAM's?

Thanks for your feedback.

jfasnacht

Reaction score
I had a tuff country 2.5 leveling kit installed. It seems that it is now higher in the front than rear but I haven’t determined if this is true or if it only looks like it is. I needed to adjust my headlights because I was blinding oncoming traffic. Ride quality is still good.

Jordan3206

Reaction score
I know suspension questions are simply beat to death on forums, so I apologize in advance for my questions. None the less, I have a 2020 Ram Rebel, and I'd like to level the front end. My end goals, are to simply lift the front to be mostly level with the rear, and larger tire size at this time is not a consideration of mine as I'd rather retain ride quality. Coming from a JLUR with 35" KM3's, this truck drives and feels like a dream on the highway. I don't want to lose that! Looking underneath, I noticed a serious lack of skid plate protection for the front cross member, so I'll address that if I can separate. For now, just interested in a leveling kit.

I'm interested in feedback regarding leveling kits. From what I can find, it appears that the 2" ReadyLift kit will apply to the Ram Rebel. I'm OK with the 2" spacer lift, as I understand that a 2.5" spacer is really needed to level out, I'll take a little rake. However I'm curious if anyone has lifted their rebel with this kit, and if so, how is the ride quality, and drivability of the truck after the lift?

I also plan on loading the truck up with about 1100lbs (camper) and traveling with it, so I'm curious if the rear suspension will squat with the load, and then project the headlights up too high assuming the level kit is installed. I simply just don't have any recent experience from which to draw from in this situation.

It seems that Teraflex has a leveling kit for the previous generation Ram's, is there any feedback, or knowledge if they plan on introducing this for the 2019+ series RAM's?

Thanks for your feedback.

Since nobody responded to you.... You have a rear coil sprung suspension. it does not take a lot of weight for that ot begin to sag. You are going to use up that 2" of rake when you put 1100lbs in the bed. You could do a level and air bags in the rear which would help with the weight dramatically. The leve l you choose is all dependent on what you want. I would definety do something with an upper control arm. The bilsteins are going ot be similar to what you are running now. If i were you I would install the 2" readylift kit with UCA's and see what you think. add air bags later.

jabara572

Reaction score
Since no one replied with impressions I love my 2" readyloft with UCAs, I still have about 1/2" of take which is what I wanted, any higher and I feel it would look nose high.

The new UCAs make the truck feel more solid, it takes bumps better and rides just as good or better than stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/