5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram got me to switch from Ford

Washy1

Reaction score
My 2009 F150 was due for replacement and I just couldn't buy another Ford after driving the Ram Limited. I am very happy with the purchase so far (only been two weeks) but the truck is awesome. Looking forward to hearing everyone's stories and advice.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2009 F150 was due for replacement and I just couldn't buy another Ford after driving the Ram Limited. I am very happy with the purchase so far (only been two weeks) but the truck is awesome. Looking forward to hearing everyone's stories and advice.

When you get a chance, update your signature with your truck specs. It helps immensely when you ask questions in the future. Welcome!!

VdMer

Reaction score
Welcome. I made the same switch late last year and several thousand miles ago. I spent the first month waiting for something to go horribly wrong; which is what my first month and frankly much of my time was like with my F150. So far, no regrets...at all! Wish you the best. I don't think you're going to be disappointed. Sit back and enjoy the road ahead!

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Welcome, You made the right choice, nothing on the market today compares to the Limited.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to the RAM-ily and thanks for joining us! We're happy to have you here.

Rebelsoul

Reaction score
I have had 2015 f150 platinum, 2016 Chevy 2500 Duramax and tried a 2018 Honda Accord...grabbed a 2019 Rebel yesterday. It's a bad mother...shut your mouth. True convert!!

I'm staying with this one for the long haul

Users who are viewing this thread