5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM earnings credit card

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do they offer any type of credit card that can accumulate earnings towards a new vehicle?

I’ve had a GM Card for over 25 years now and applied just under $15000 over that time towards new vehicles. My wife still drives GM’s so still use those earnings but would really like to find an option to use towards a new RAM.

GM Card earns 5% off all purchases with $500 per year and maxes out at $3500 over 7 years. Great thing is sometimes they send out bonus or match earnings sometimes doubling the value. It’s free money since I always pay off my credit card balance and never pay any interest. I’ve found it very valuable over the years and that would be really nice to have in this market.

Anything comparable on the RAM side? I did a brief search online but found nothing worthwhile. 🤔

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

This is the only one I found. Not even close to what the GM Card offers with 5% earnings on everything.

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
The GM Card has saved our family thousands over the years. They often offer up to $5k off trucks and SUVs. I wish Ram would offer something similar. It would do me more good than any of my current credit card rewards.

Users who are viewing this thread