5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram e torque stopped at the store

ddmmccc

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 5.7 e torque, I stopped and went into the store and when I came out it wouldn't start. I thought it was the battery so I bought a new battery and it still won't start. Getting frustrated. The Dodge dealership is 5-6 weeks just to look at it and who knows how long on the parts so I'm looking for suggestion's. I towed it home and went thru all the fuses. I forgot when I tried to start it at the Store when I came out it before I got the new battery it started smoking down on the drivers side of the motor. No codes, no blown fuses every thing works the light horn radio. just a click on the relay and that's it. The dash keeps reading press break and start motor. Any Ideas? Thanks

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I believe the starter is on the driver's side, you might check the wiring at or near there

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It sounds to me like your starter motor is probably burned up.

Users who are viewing this thread