5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM CEO, Gives Hints About The Pickup Brand’s Future Lineup!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

RAM CEO, Gives Hints About The Pickup Brand’s Future Lineup!​

TRX, Electric Ram 1500, & Electrified Heavy Duty...​

1650544023513.png

As Stellantis moves away from the traditional HEMI V8 and more towards electrification, there have been a number of questions surrounding the future of the RAM brand. Motor Authority had a chance to ask RAM CEO, Mike Koval, Jr. some important questions about the future of the RAM brand at the 2022 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). The RAM boss didn’t shy away from the questions either, giving us a better look at what is expected to come from the pickup truck manufacturer.

billyraff

Reaction score
Was really hoping for that mid cycle refresh to happen for the 23 MY

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’d be down for that REPB as long as the range isn’t disappointing.

brewdad

Reaction score
Was really hoping for that mid cycle refresh to happen for the 23 MY
As was I---if this MCA for the 1500 isn't going to happen until next year for the 2024 model, then I am going to just order my Rebel now; I can't wait another year for the refresh.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I want a fuel and def add-on tanks for my '21 ecodiesel. 1,000 mile range and once-a-year DEF fills.

Talk to me about electrics after that.

brewdad

Reaction score
Sept 23 for 24 MY
@redriderbob, could you tell us when ordering opens up for the 2023 Ram? I was hoping it would be the same month as when orders were open for the 2022 models, May of last year; or is it closer to September like you posted for the 2024 models?

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh the brave new world we live in, where I wince and yawn when the new product announcements are made Re: Cars/Trucks.
Whether it's a new Bucktoothed BMW or "hey some of your favorite things about the truck you have now are going away or becoming way more expensive!" is the norm.

Where we no longer get what we WANT to drive, we get what a bunch of private-jet flying millionaires with multiple homes "let" us drive. :rolleyes:

I think it will be interesting to see if Stellantis really does keep sniffing paint and goes "No-V8" in the Challengers. That platform will probably, "have challenges with the market", to say the least.

A charger with no V8 options now becomes "one of many" in a field of 4doors with small engines. A charger with no V8 vs a KIA stinger is a real conversation.
An EV anything immediately starts a Tesla discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread