5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Cares doesn’t care or stand behind their word

Shizz1112

Reaction score
I have a 2021 with 42k miles. The heater core started leaking as I could tell by the sweet smell when I turn on AC/heat. Before bringing it to dealer I reached out to ram care about warranty as I knew it was ended but I had an extended warranty. Ram Care informed me that the warranty was expired but the extended warranty would cover part. Now Ram Care is refusing to cover part even thou I have screen shoots of the online conversation. Any suggestions? I am fed up with Ram and Ram Cares. They clearly don’t care.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where did you get the extended warranty? What did the dealer say about the warranty? Other than a chat online, did you call and talk to anyone from where ever you got the warranty from?

Shizz1112

Reaction score
Where did you get the extended warranty? What did the dealer say about the warranty? Other than a chat online, did you call and talk to anyone from where ever you got the warranty from?
They said the part isn’t covered under the extended warranty

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Extended warranties vary, but in all of them you can determine for yourself whether or not the heater core replacement is covered. Read through your warranty paperwork. Even 3rd party warranties will list exactly what is covered.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Also, I think you can do a simple block-off of the heater core to prevent anymore coolant from entering your cab while allow you to still keep driving. Essentially the same trick as the A/C hack.

At least until you figure out the warranty situation.

Users who are viewing this thread