5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM BRAND VEHICLE ORDER TRACKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mines been saying "shipped" since May 12th lol no ETA to dealer...

Dealer is telling me it's sitting on a car carrier but no truckers to bring it to the dealer

morrpar

Reaction score
The tracker does not work for me. I have (thanks to tripple B) a build sheet and a window sticker. Very exciting; however, I can't get further info. Such is life.
I think I will reach out to the dealer.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
The tracker does not work for me. I have (thanks to tripple B) a build sheet and a window sticker. Very exciting; however, I can't get further info. Such is life.
I think I will reach out to the dealer.
How old is your order? Some of us are wondering how far back the new online tracker goes. Like does it show all pending orders regardless of date or only a certain cut off.

Also make sure in the new tracker you are using the VON not the VIN. The VON is on your POC sheet. Your dealer should provide you with a copy of the POC.

morrpar

Reaction score
Manchu, I placed the order on 3/31. I am using the VON on the POC.
I did contact the dealer and got a response. Truck is on a train to Louisiana. Should arrive in port on 7/2 (slow train...) and then languish in the port for 2-3 weeks.
Almost 4 months from order date.

Looks like the time from order to delivery is driven largely by the trim and options. Bighorns with the backcountry package seem to take a long time.

I probably would have chosen a different configuration if I had known what packages/options extended the build time. I probably would have been happy with a number of different configurations.

However, many have waited much, much longer (keep telling myself that...)

This forum has been a nice diversion. I really like the controversies over as simple a choice as axle ratio...

Cheers!!

RamGuy32

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for this!

Check out my beautiful build within this message! Isn't she pretty! Apparently, I get different colored rims, no roof, no passenger doors, or a bed! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank God... "Image shown may not exactly match the purchased vehicle" :ROFLMAO:
Some "features" are not available on all trims! :)

subsalr673

Reaction score
Ordered my 1500 Laramie on 04/29 and it is supposed to be delivered to the rail yard on 07/21. I should have my new truck by next week.

morrpar

Reaction score
Greetings!
I still can't track my order. Dealer said it would be in port three weeks ago this coming Friday. No updates from them so far.
I am entering the VON on the POC:
1658357574451.png

Tracker doesn't work for me. Starting to wonder if something happened to the truck.

Perhaps I imagined this whole thing...

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Mopar Vehicle Protection
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

RAM BRAND VEHICLE ORDER TRACKING​

Enter your vehicle’s order number and the last name associated with the order to track the status of your vehicle. Please contact your dealership if you don’t have this information.

This is really cool I have worked at a Ram dealer for years. This will be great to share with our Ram Truck customers that have a Ram on order. I have just discovered it is available on all the Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge sites as well. Stellantis always lets us be the last to know of great things like this. Thanks for the share!

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
This is really cool I have worked at a Ram dealer for years. This will be great to share with our Ram Truck customers that have a Ram on order. I have just discovered it is available on all the Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge sites as well. Stellantis always lets us be the last to know of great things like this. Thanks for the share!
It would be better if you could also see the status codes....it's very generic, but better than nothing

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Greetings!
I still can't track my order. Dealer said it would be in port three weeks ago this coming Friday. No updates from them so far.
I am entering the VON on the POC:
View attachment 134950

Tracker doesn't work for me. Starting to wonder if something happened to the truck.

Perhaps I imagined this whole thing...
you need a current poc
the estimated ship date above is blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread