5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram app not free

Bmrgn39

Reaction score
My last 4 vehicles were Fords. Ford’s vehicle app is free. I could lock my car from my bed using the app for absolutely no money. I just bought my first Ram back in April. I didn’t know other brands charged for their apps so I was very disappointed to get the email notifying me my free trial was ending and I’d have to pay $15 a month to maintain the features that were free in the Ford app. Is there anything I’m misunderstanding or does Chrysler really charge for such a basic feature?

Not misunderstanding anything. Your assumptions are 100% correct. Chrysler is a bunch of cheap asses and they want to make you pay 15$ a month for the app as if these trucks are absolute top notch quality. All this money on a truck and a simple app isnt free.... absolutely pathetic right? Yep said the same thing when i got mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back