5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM AirFlow on 2021 Warlock

gsanchez66

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will fit my vehicle? I have tried reaching out to MOPAR by giving them my VIN and they say yes, but the vehicle fitment section says no.

Thanks in advance!

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will fit my vehicle? I have tried reaching out to MOPAR by giving them my VIN and they say yes, but the vehicle fitment section says no.
There is a Mopar cold air intake for the 4th gen, but the Ram Airflow is for the 5th gen only

Yup, what Scram said. There is a CAI kit for the 4th gens and Ram Classics, like the Warlock, but it won't be the Ram Airflow.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The only part of the ramsirflow that won't work on your 4th gen is the plastic radiator cover. You could probably modify you stock one to work, or just save money and get the Vararam

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The only part of the ramsirflow that won't work on your 4th gen is the plastic radiator cover. You could probably modify you stock one to work, or just save money and get the Vararam

Would it mount successfully to the rear of the engine compartment/trim like it does on the 5th gens? I am thinking it would not attach there either due to differences in the engine compartment, although I could be mistaken.

gsanchez66

Reaction score
Would it mount successfully to the rear of the engine compartment/trim like it does on the 5th gens? I am thinking it would not attach there either due to differences in the engine compartment, although I could be mistaken.
I didn't even think of that. I was mainly seeing wanting to go to the ram airflow due to it freeing up space in the engine bay to put an additional battery for a wench. I have seen some issues with the Vararam when it snows and things of that nature. I was also trying to avoid voiding the warranty for any reason. Thank you all for the information!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't even think of that. I was mainly seeing wanting to go to the ram airflow due to it freeing up space in the engine bay to put an additional battery for a wench. I have seen some issues with the Vararam when it snows and things of that nature. I was also trying to avoid voiding the warranty for any reason. Thank you all for the information!
The RamAir would have same issues in snow as the Vararam since they are basically the same design. Just that the RamAir has a cover over filter. And warranty shouldn't be an issue, no matter what I take you use. FWIW, I had zero issues with my Vararam during last winter. Even with a lot of "playing" in the snow

Attachments

• PXL_20210126_020956412.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20210126_020956412.MP~2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 15

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I didn't realize it attached to anything at the wilercosl area. If it just attaches to the cross brace, then I don't see why it wouldn't work on the 4th gens.

Users who are viewing this thread