5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 instrument lights

aknox

Reaction score
Hi guys new to this.I have a Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 2017 model.Now has approximately 122357 kms on it and has never missed a beat until yesterday.While driving the abs traction control lights came on and would not allow me to shift to 4wheel drive.Also had message SERVICE ABS TRACTION CONTROL.Went to work today parked and it sat all day.Tried remote start and it did not start.Put key in and started said remote start disabled.Lights still on.Drove 10 mins down the road stopped and parked.Came out tried remote start,boom its running.All lights were out and all was good.Drove for about 20 mins and on the way lights are back on.I worked at GM Canada for 31 years and got tired with this kind of crap with their trucks so when I retired I purchased this Ram.Anyone have any idea what is going on with this issue.Thanks

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi guys new to this.I have a Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 2017 model.Now has approximately 122357 kms on it and has never missed a beat until yesterday.While driving the abs traction control lights came on and would not allow me to shift to 4wheel drive.Also had message SERVICE ABS TRACTION CONTROL.Went to work today parked and it sat all day.Tried remote start and it did not start.Put key in and started said remote start disabled.Lights still on.Drove 10 mins down the road stopped and parked.Came out tried remote start,boom its running.All lights were out and all was good.Drove for about 20 mins and on the way lights are back on.I worked at GM Canada for 31 years and got tired with this kind of crap with their trucks so when I retired I purchased this Ram.Anyone have any idea what is going on with this issue.Thanks
Welcome to the forum . You might have better luck posting this on the 4th Gen forum although some of the members here came from 4th Gens . I had 2 of them but never experienced your issue . Sorry .

Users who are viewing this thread