5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM 1500 AEV 4″ DUALSPORT SUSPENSION – SC FOR REBEL AND AIR RIDE

PA Rebel

Reaction score
I only found 1 YouTube video showing a Rebel with air ride with the 4 inch AEV lift. I can’t find any real world reviews regarding those with this modification. I am interested in feedback regarding the durability for those that frequently wheel their Rebel’s to the limit of what the approach, breakover and departure angles allow.

After wasting 75k on a JK that completely fell apart at 60,000 miles, I swore I would never modify a vehicle again but here I am toying with the idea of lifting my Rebel.

I was awaiting the TRX, as is everyone, but I suspect, it will only have a minor increase in ground clearance and a price point north of 70k.

Any input on where to find real world reviews of AEV’s RAM 1500 4″ DUALSPORT SUSPENSION – SC FOR REBEL AND AIR RIDE is appreciated.

Thanks,

PA Rebel

Reaction score
So far I have read 0 reports of BDS or AEV lift installations going without significant complications resulting in unplanned out of pocket costs. I contacted an AEV approved certified dealer who claims to install lifts on Ram's. It will be interesting to learn if they will provide a fixed estimate or open ended depending on labor and should the install mess up the air ride function.

Users who are viewing this thread