5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio volume

Kingkeller50

Reaction score
Does anyone else’s 2021 bighorn seem like the volume just stops at 24? I can turn it all the way up and no change from 24 to 38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea 24 or 25 is limit. Nothing happens after that.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If I was younger, I would probably have changed something by now but I have a few mods ahead of that. Gonna do the sway bar next. I haven't even tinted my front windows and I live in FL. I'm a bit behind on my list.

Kingkeller50

Reaction score
If I was younger, I would probably have changed something by now but I have a few mods ahead of that. Gonna do the sway bar next. I haven't even tinted my front windows and I live in FL. I'm a bit behind on my list.

I’ve put new speakers and put led bulbs in the headlights and fog lights and that’s it. Plan on getting my windows tinted in about a week or so too.

McBroom

Reaction score
I don't believe there's a fix for it either. I sure wish there was...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's real bad on XM. FM/USB are a little better, you might get to 26 before the sound fades off. The base 6 speaker is worse than it was in my 2017 Tradesman Express. It seems they cut some corners this gen

Jbenevides89

Reaction score
mine is same way. I turned the speed vol adjust down to 1 and turned off loudness and it helped a little but I still get fade out. I see a lot of writeups about adding amps and subs and having issues with the ANC after that. Can we just upgrade to better speakers and clean the sound up some? I am not looking to drop my rearview mirror with bass, I just want a full range of sound.

Kingkeller50

Reaction score
mine is same way. I turned the speed vol adjust down to 1 and turned off loudness and it helped a little but I still get fade out. I see a lot of writeups about adding amps and subs and having issues with the ANC after that. Can we just upgrade to better speakers and clean the sound up some? I am not looking to drop my rearview mirror with bass, I just want a full range of sound.

I added some new speakers and they didn’t help much

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2021 is loud as hell. Little over 14 and everyone like what did you say.

Kingkeller50

Reaction score
My 2021 is loud as hell. Little over 14 and everyone like what did you say.

I’ve got the 2021 as well. I’m assuming you must have the upgraded audio system.

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve got the 2021 as well. I’m assuming you must have the upgraded audio system.

No don’t have the upgraded audio. To be honest it loud at 14ish. But it’s not my daily. I usually have the kids in the car. Ill take a trip tomorrow evening alone. And test it out. See if it flatten out at least. I’ll post my setting also.

Users who are viewing this thread