5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio Volume Turns Down at Light, Speed Adjust Volume is OFF!

Red342

Reaction score
Hey all. All of a sudden my volume will turn down when I stop and run idle, like at a light. YES I checked the Speed Volume, NO it is not on and set to off. I even turned it on and back off to “cycle” it. Also, once the volume drops, it does not come back up when I begin to drive. This started a few weeks ago and I never had an issue for the year and a half before that. Is there an update? Is there something I’m missing? Thanks!

Nehal51086

Reaction score
Did you ever find a solution for this? Mine does this as well. sometimes it even turns up in those conditions.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Have you tried doing the negative battery terminal disconnect? Take it off, leave it off for 30 minutes. Reconnect and wait another hour before doing anything. Don't even open the door. All with the shark fin visible to the sky. I am not kidding. This solves many problems.

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's a setting in your audio app on your truck screen. Go in there and turn it off.

Users who are viewing this thread