5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio Upgrade

MB1500

Reaction score
I have the Radio 3.0 in my 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Tradesman. Would like to upgrade to a hands free unit. Any suggestion on a aftermarket unit that would serve this purpose that won't break the bank. Thanks

choculat50

Reaction score
I will have a 8.4”N radio with knobs, bezel, and brain model for sale $1200 if anyone is interested. I’m Upgrading to the 12” uconnect radio, just waiting for it to arrive.

WorkingDad

Reaction score
I'd like to know too. Crutchfield says that they do not recommend replacing the uConnect 3 radio because it's so integrated. I don't know what's included in that, there's not much the head unit does related to the car. The stuff it does to I'd be happy to lose.

I have a Kenwood unit with wireless CarPlay that I'd like to try out. When I have time I may pull the bezel apart on the truck and see what happens with that installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online