5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio turns off unexpectedly 2022 Ram

AJ49

Reaction score
When I get in my vehicle And start my truck, the radio is playing. But a few seconds later, it turns off. Also my presets disappear all of the time and have to reset them constantly.

jackedin

Reaction score
When I get in my vehicle And start my truck, the radio is playing. But a few seconds later, it turns off. Also my presets disappear all of the time and have to reset them constantly.
Can you provide some more information about your vehicle? The tittle says is a 22 Ram so I'm assuming is UConnect5. Do you know which version of SW your running, for example production release is something like S23.13 (which is buggy) or something later ? For 22 RAM models the latest SW rel. is S26.17 which came out late last year. There's a new FW/SW via OTA currently in deployment that will upgrades your FW/SW to rel. T25.48

Users who are viewing this thread