5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick question about dealer service

WBLuke

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 crew cab. Bought it right before pandemic as a CPO with 33k miles. About 65k miles my digital cluster went out. Since then my passenger headlight flickers if it stays on at all, passenger seat heater won't work anymore as well as driver Map light flickering. I've gone through a battery way to fast and a slew of other problems. I read about a recall for a bad ground and how others were having the same issues. I feel like they should have to fix everything if the bad ground was what caused it. No more warranty on the truck and I don't have thousand+ dollars to figure it out.

I'm planning on taking it in to get the recall fixed and hopefully everything will start working like normal again. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank yall for taking the time to read this. I know it's a mess I'm distraught over this.

Users who are viewing this thread