5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions or advice

armymp1130

Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram 1500 Bighorn Crewcab North Edition, 4x4. Ive read of a TSB for the trans to fix harsh downshift but i was wondering if dealers will just reflash no problem or do i have to leave it and hope they do it?, also wondering what PSI you guys or gals are running on the 20” falken wildpeaks they say 32 psi in door sill but that seems low or maybe im just used to the old goodyears that were always 39psi. Thank you and hopefully posted in right thread im new to forums.

armymp1130

Reaction score
Also wondering if anyone knows how to adjust passenger front window, it seems as mine is off track and creates wind noise i noticed when washing that water was seaping down and saw it doesnt sit all the way up.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram 1500 Bighorn Crewcab North Edition, 4x4. Ive read of a TSB for the trans to fix harsh downshift but i was wondering if dealers will just reflash no problem or do i have to leave it and hope they do it?, also wondering what PSI you guys or gals are running on the 20” falken wildpeaks they say 32 psi in door sill but that seems low or maybe im just used to the old goodyears that were always 39psi. Thank you and hopefully posted in right thread im new to forums.
You will probably need to leave your truck for the TSB Flash, the technicians will need to drive it to verify your concern. There is no harm in telling them that you read the TSB and that your truck is doing exactly what the TSB describes. You need to get the TSB flash done though; its a big improvement.

armymp1130

Reaction score
You will probably need to leave your truck for the TSB Flash, the technicians will need to drive it to verify your concern. There is no harm in telling them that you read the TSB and that your truck is doing exactly what the TSB describes. You need to get the TSB flash done though; its a big improvement.
I hope so it sounds awful down shifting, huge clunk lol but thank you for the advice! much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread