5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions on upgrading tires on 2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn

MH526

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just bought a 2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn and I'm looking to upgrade the tires on it. I'm looking to do a front end leveling kit (2") and I was wondering what tire size would look best on it. I'm looking at AT tires. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Hey guys,
I just bought a 2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn and I'm looking to upgrade the tires on it. I'm looking to do a front end leveling kit (2") and I was wondering what tire size would look best on it. I'm looking at AT tires. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!
With a leveling kit, I think 33's look the best. IMO a negative offset helps too. That would require new wheels or spacers with the stock wheels to give your truck a more aggressive look. There are a lot pics of 5th Gen Ram's in the gallery on Custom Offsets website to give you an idea. That's how I chose my wheel/tire set up. It takes all of the guesswork out of tire shopping.

With a leveling kit, I think 33's look the best. IMO a negative offset helps too. That would require new wheels or spacers with the stock wheels to give your truck a more aggressive look. There are a lot pics of 5th Gen Ram's in the gallery on Custom Offsets website to give you an idea. That's how I chose my wheel/tire set up. It takes all of the guesswork out of tire shopping.

Thank you so much for the input. I will definitely look into this website. I like the clean look my truck has now but I like the badder *** look if you know what I mean. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back